Wednesday, May 20, 2009

My Matt Taylor Fan Art...


I'm fortunate enough to be sitting next to one of my good friends at work, Matt Taylor.  Today I was looking at his "office" wall where he had some of his drawings hung up.  I've always been fascinated by the way he likes to draw profile eyes on his characters.  They're always drawn in this flat egyptian style of sorts.  Anyhow, I like it so I gave it a shot.  We both liked what I turned out.  Success!

Go check out his real stuff at Madsbasement.blogspot.com.  You'll like what you'll see.

4 comments:

Marnie Brumder said...

I also like Matt Taylor's sideways eyeballs and I am glad that you paid them tribute here... now all you need is for her to be wearing a space helmet!
I like her boobies - they are having a fun time! You always draw fantastic booboos! I think I finally drew some quality titties if you wanna check out my blog cozychats.blogspot.com

damon said...

ha ha

cool

Anonymous said...

I want not agree on it. I think nice post. Specially the title attracted me to review the whole story.

Anonymous said...

Genial dispatch and this fill someone in on helped me alot in my college assignement. Thank you as your information.