Saturday, June 5, 2010

Hey welcome back!


Hey duders. I'm sorry for the lack of posting in the past couple of months. My life hit a small speed bump and I've been busy keeping myself on track and doing my best in making good decisions. I've also been busy working on a comic book project for fun in my off time and have been rather committed to it. Well, overall I feel pretty good about donating some time to the ol' blog and want to post some stuff for you. Actually I'll admit that it was really Mike Maloney's comment that read "Post something already, Asshole!". I can respect that and want to respect that. So here's my first post.

This is Chap Whitman. He's the "2nd fastest man in the universe!" He used to be the first fastest man, but then was showed up by an alien that can go way faster than him. Now his life is a mess since he's second best, but maybe with a little love and friendship or sheer will can he achieve his original position in life. Sounds lame right now, but I'll keep it as an idea that might work well for a comic or something. I dunno. Hope you dig it!

5 comments:

Amir Avni said...

Hey Jeremy! Glad to see you posting again! great stuff as usual. I'd love to see some animation of the Girl and the Space Rabbit that you have on your reel, it's superb! :)

BRANDON! said...

want to see more!!!

Jeremy Polgar said...

Hey Amir. Thanks for visiting. I'll be sure to let you know whenever I post something with neat animation.

Tony said...

Welcome back to you! Looking forward to the comic in whatever state you're going to reveal it in... magic man.

Marnie Brumder said...

Hahaha! I can see this guy wearing his outfit ALL THE TIME.