Monday, January 26, 2009

Yo, 5 Sec Animation Day at Titmouse, Here's how it went down!


Last year at Titmouse, we were given the opportunity to make a 5 second animation short just for the fun of it. Matt Taylor Junpei and I made a short called "Field Trip Day" and were super pleased and excited by it. Anyhow, this year all of us felt like doing our own things and I knew that I wanted to do some sort of crazy action shot. Seeing that this year, we actually had a full day plus after hours to work on our films I figured my idea would be possible.

So I do have to admit, that I did cheat a little and got started on my designs and storyboarding the week before, but I knew this was the only way it was going to happen. But I only put in 3 hours worth of work.

Anyhow, so here's the original concept sketches I made for it. I liked the lean female character a lot and got curious as to whether or not I could actually animate her quickly.

SOOOOO......

No comments: